Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things: Part V


Ok.. So, you notice a trend here with Kid Sayings! That's because if I don't get them all written down, I'll forget... You might also notice another trend - they're all sayings from Charlie and Kellar.... so - if any of my sibs and sils can recall the girls' sayings - please remind me so I can 'scrapbook' them, too. My mind is shot!

So, you wonder why the pix of a smoke stack, eh?

Well, on our way to my inlaws, which happens to be quite a long drive, we pass a huge facility that has hundreds of these thingy-ma-bobs. And Kellar shouts out (because whispering is not part of his vernacular, let alone in his repertoire)... "Look guys - a CLOUD FACTORY!"

He believed that these smoke stacks were how clouds were made. Now, mind you , this was about 3 years ago... when he was 3.5ish... So, now whenever we drive by a smoke stack w/ plumes of smoke/steam bursting forth, we all state, "there's the cloud factory!" To which Kell indignantly tells us - "No! It's not!"

No comments: