Monday, May 5, 2008

I Won!


I won a blog naming contest at The Sweet Spot ! This is only the 2d contest I've ever one!


X-Citing!


My dearest friend, Aimee, has a friend Brandi that is getting a blog make-over. And part of the blog make-over entails a new name! So, I threw in my $0.02 worth and came up with "A Splash of Brandi". My sweetie pie, Don, not to be outdone, came up with: "Brandi's Whine" and got placed as an honorable mention! woo - hoo! I guess you can say that with a life filled with 4 chillin's we-be-funny! Yes - my family - and - my friends - Ms. Anal Annie aka Cheri - does have a sense of humor! Proven by winning a major naming right of Brandi's blog! : )


OK - for reals. If you're searching for that all encompassing blog name - look no further! ha

And when you're looking for that awesome blog make-over - look no further than:


(So, I tried to upload her blog button pix - and it didn't work - this time - but I'm out of time to play with it... can you say - soccer practice for 4 kids AND a baseball game for 1 of them AND toting our sweet little baby that we watch AND making it to Pizza Hut to share a common bday with my friend's girl, Hannah & Charlie!!! Of course, all of this done without my loving hubby who is working late tonight in the Ville.)

and ps..
I must say that I got a blog make-over by Shauna. She did my header pix with the wording and font! Isn't it great!?!

So - go visit her because she's really expanded her business and has so many cute options one can include to spruce up that boring looking blog!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Great blog name by the way...I like it!

Casey said...

SWEET!!! Congrats to you for winning :)
Enjoy your bracelet. I saw she can make some pretty ones. You know, when I have spare time (which will be the 2nd Monday of next week) I want to start making jewlery and then maybe selling it. Aunt Jan, help!!! I've decided thats going to be my next hobby.

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

sarah - love your new photo you have up !!!!

happiness is wedded bliss!


casey - good luck w/ the jewelry thang! hannah loves to do it too!

ciao for now

Brandi said...

By the way Cheri...thanks so much for the rocking blog name!!! I am so excited for my blog to be made over and for it to feature my new name. Also, thank your hubby for his entry too. Very clever you two!