Friday, May 23, 2008

It's My Birthday!

This is my Gma, me, sissy, mom, cousin, & sil!



This is Jen, E, Sissy, & Me!



Me & my bro! the 2 peas in a pod!
just a decade apart!

How can I say it so modestly? It's my birthday and my youngest son claims that I'm 28! Yep. I'm sticking with that one! My sister claims I'm an 'old fart.' And my bestest friend from grade school wrote on my card to have a 'great 37th birthday!' So - I must be so old that no one can remember my exact age! That's why I'm going with this next picture! cuz 'girls, we just wanna have fun!'





So, how did I get to start my day, you may ask? Well, you know I've blogged about our run-away cow, Dory! Well, she decided to start in on bellowing outside our window at 2am! Yup - it's her 'special' day of the month! Lucky me, she cycles every 2 weeks! We try to ignore it, until we hear our horse, Star, tearing up the turf running to and fro - freakin us out! So, Don & I get up and dress, haul our tired ol' butts out to the barn and arm ourselves with bushels of sweet feed for all - cuz when Dory's not happy - ain't nobody happy! So - yes - happy bday to me! I'm ready for a long winter's nap! (is she 15mos yet so we can get her knocked up already?)

2 comments:

Casey said...

Happy Birthday!
HEY!!! I want those pictures. I also want some that you took when we were in KY.
And by the way, I know how old you are. You are 3? Not sure if you want people to know you *REAL* age. But I know it. 20 yrs younger then Papa. :)And yes, I know his age, too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AN OLD FART
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
AND MANY MANY MORE......

Glad you are having fun on your DAY! :)
Love you and miss you

Casey said...

SWEET! I learned how to copy pictures from other sites to my computer. I have the 2 on here that I wanted. :) Wanks- love you :) Love me