Monday, June 9, 2008

Still even more photos of RFL

Grace hula hooping and winning her division!


Hannah hula hooping & winning her division!


Hannah in red shirt, Grace in green shirt... it ended up being a 3-way tie w/ girl in pink. They would have hooped all night long!

Yours truly, hooping!


Jeff trying to get away with hooping around his arm, while the other men are hooping around their waist! That was such a scream!


This is in remembrance of my cousin, Jodi, who was my sissy's best friend. We will always love you and think of you with delight! We'll see you in heaven again, Sweetie!




More kids! with a sweet baby bump!




Hannah & I during the Moment of Remembrance. We're in front of my cousin's luminaria.




Need I say more about the photo above.




This was our Silent Auction basket. It was a garden theme. I think it brought in $150 for the American Cancer Society.

No comments: