Friday, March 7, 2008

Name Game

OK - So, I'm a copy-cat! But this was just too fun to not copy! And since we're about to be snowed-in - why not have some fun! This has obviously been going around cyberspace in many forms - so I tho't I'd post mine. I'm hoping to be able to figure out another blogger component! Stay tuned for that! So - for those of you who have noticed and mentioned... yes, I've FINALLY figured out how to include photos inside my post! Keep warm... Total Maple! (see #12)

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car):

Trinka Excursion



2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe):

Gold Medal Ribbon Birkenstock



3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal):

Green Cat



4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, city where you were born):

Lynn Mesa



5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name):

Casch



6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):

Purple Dr. Pepper



7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers):

Camden Arthur



8. STRIPPER NAME ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy):

None Dove



9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter):

Brown Boston



10. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower):

Spring Lilly



11. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing rightnow):

Blackberry Sweats



12. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree):

Total Maple

4 comments:

also known as shell said...

Cheri! You got to have a favorite scent? I mean come on a farm there's like a million to choose from. What about Fresh Manure? I miss that smell :)

Cheri w/ a "C" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheri w/ a "C" said...

ok... so after I posted one comment, I deleted it, because I have cleverly come up with my 'favorite scent' of the farm, as Shellie suggested!

PepPe La Pew

So "PepPe La Pew - Dove" would have to be the answer for #7.

Like I told my kids, I much rather smell the scent of a skunk than the smells of a big city! (mind you, I said that before I had a dog that seems to purposely find skunks in order to wear the scent himself! absolutely disgusting! and no - tomato juice does not help - nor does the fact that he has 2 coats and he's larger than a house weighing in at 125# - he'll get his own post someday soon!)

also known as shell said...

oh yeah I love skunk smell its nice to be on a drive and get a little whiff here and there.