OK - so I've had many requests on how Gracie's hair gets so curly! Yes, she did come by some of it naturally... but we also have some help. Here's how:
1. Get an old, clean T-shirt.
2. Cut it in strips of 10" x 3"
3. Grab a small section of hair and place the strip at end of hair. (sometimes it may need to be dampened on the ends, just to keep it in place as you start to roll!)
4. Start rolling up the hair in the strip (roll towards head)
5. Tie in knot.
6. Sleep on it.
7. Wake up and unknot and unroll
8. Shake out curls! and voila`!
Some hair will refuse to curl no matter what.
Some hair curls better if it's damp before rolling.